Bioinformatics analyses of transcriptional and translational profiling in acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) : translational control by glucocorticoids ; molecular basis of anti-leukemic effect of glucocorticoids ; role of miR-125B, CASP2 and PIDD1 in lymphomag [...] / Tatsiana Aneichyk. 2015
- Table of content
- Chapter 1. Introduction
- Chapter 2. Methodology - microarray based transcriptional and translational profiling
- Chapter 3. Results and discussion
- Chapter 4. Bibliography
- Chapter 5. Publications
- 1. Translational profiling in childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia: no evidence for glucocorticoid regulation of mRNA translation.
- 2. Glucocorticoids in childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia: molecular insight into resistance mechanisms through transcriptional profiling in patients.
- 3. MAP3K11 is a tumor suppressor targeted by the oncomiR miR-125b in early B cells.
- 4. The tumor-modulatory effects of Caspase-2 and Pidd1 do not require the scaffold protein Raidd.