"Stand your ground! Don't move! Don't panic! This is your city!" : the representation of the troubles in contemporary Northern Irish literature / von Teresa Kohl. Innsbruck, Mai 2018
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Contextualising Northern Irish Literature
- 3. "Stand your Ground! Don´t move! Don´t Panic! This is your City!" The Troubles in 'The Freedom of the City'
- 4. "All of it?" The Troubles in 'Reading in the Dark'
- 5. "I am tired, but I am well. I can laugh again." The Troubles in 'Love and Sleep' and 'Gingerbread Woman'
- 6. Conclusion
- 7. 'Reading in the Dark' and 'Gingerbread Woman' in the English Classroom
- 8. Bibliography
- Eidesstattliche Erklärung